Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Keyboard screen for RGM

Default Keyboard screen for RGM

Hello everybody,

I know that in the RGM is possible to define an individual Keyboard for each recipe value.

In my case, I have an integer variable "Type of material". To this variable I have linked a reaction matrix, because I need in RT the text for each status. In the RGM I need to select which type of material I want and, depending on which text I select, I have to write the correct value in the recipe.

For that reason I need the Keyboard screen. I have configured the column for this variable but in the RT, when I click on the value field no screen opens.

Could anybody tell me if there is any further configuration for this functionality? Or maybe another solution for my problem?

Thank you very much,

Kind regards,
    luc

Default Re: Keyboard screen for RGM

Hi Luc,

Did you configure the variable parameters for the variables at the recipe group, and link the keyboard screen at the recipe variables for which you need this keyboard?

In versions older than 7.00, right click on the group, select "variable parameters" and for the required parameters right click on the keyboard column, and select the keyboard screen.

In versions 7.00 and above, you can select the recipe variable underneath the recipe group, and configure the keyboard screen for this variable, in the properties window.

Best regards,
    Mark

Default AW: Keyboard screen for RGM

Yeah, I have made the configuration as you told me, but in RT doesn't come any screen when I click on the value field. I cannot write into the field, because I have the keyboard screen linked, but the screen doesn´t appear.

I don´t know the reason why... the configuration seems very simple...

Any idea?

Kind regards

Default Re: Keyboard screen for RGM

Hello Luc,

I don't know if you found the solution already.
    Nevertheless it seems as you have forgotten to create runtime files for RGM.
    Therefore you have to navigate to the project settings.
    There under General -> RT changebale data -> you have to disable the Checkbox for RGM
    Afterwards just create runtime files.
    Now the Keyboard should Pop up.

Best regards,
    Daniela.