Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: XML Import - Variables

Default XML Import - Variables

Hi,
    I am having trouble importing variables through XML. When select the XML file, zenOn just hanging( stuck) there and without doing anything. So I have to manually shutdown the ZenOn and it never import variables.

To find the problem, I created sample test variables and export them to XML file. Then I deleted the original variables to avoid conflict. Then, import variables using the exported XML file. Zenon still could not import the variables and it got stuck. Uninstall and reinstall ZenOn. but, still the problem exists. practically, I can not import any variables. It does for every projects. I tried the demo project. but no luck

However, screens and functions works fine.

Can you help?

Thank you

josefm Gast

Default Re: XML Import - Variables

Hi,

I actually tried it, without facing any issues, but if you provide more details, I may reproduce your issue or it is possible to fix it together.

Which version are you using? Which drivers are you using? Are you using a driver more often? Do you have structured data types?

Have you also tried to install it on another system? E.g. a test system where you install zenon and then try to reproduce this issue?

With best regards

Default Re: XML Import - Variables

Hi,
    Thank you for the reply. I tried many things. Nothing worked. Finally, I decided to use "CSV" import. I was able to do that. After that, it XML problem resolved itself. Now I can just import XML. I think it is some kind of software glitch.

Thank you