Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Event list

Default Event list

IEC60870/ Zenon 7.00 SP0 build4
    I have an input point e.g. P120_1: single point information and spontaneous, CAOA: 1, IOA: 2
    If I use this configuration, I can see it in Zenon Events list.
    If I change input point e.g. P120_1: single point info with time tag CP56Time2a and spontaneous, CAOA: 1, IOA: 2.
    In this case, I canít see it in Zenon Events list
    But if I use triangle I can that is work fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Triangle.jpg  

Default Event list

IEC60870/ Zenon 7.00 SP0 build4
    I have an input point e.g. P120_1: single point information and spontaneous, CAOA: 1, IOA: 1
    If I use this configuration, I can see it in Zenon Events list.
    If I change input point e.g. P120_1: single point info with time tag CP56Time2a and spontaneous offline buffered, CAOA: 1, IOA: 1.
    In this case, I canít see it in Zenon Events list.
    But if I use the application Triangle, everything work fine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Triangle.jpg  
    Last edited by xeren : 22nd October 2013 at 15:50 Reason: error

Default Re: Event list

When an information object (IO) without any time tag changes value then the event has no time information and when iec870 master receives it (in zenon) then gives the variable value the timestamp from the moment of reception, from local PC clock. And you can see it.

When an IO with "time tag CP...." changes value then the event has timestamp given by slave (PLC/device). Then the variable value in zenon has timestamp not from local clock but from time information sent by slave - on additional bytes - in the frame with event value. You don't see them...

...So your problem is that you don't see in zenon values with external timestamps. I suppose the values are there, but somewhere in the past or in the future; out of the range your filter settings.

Solution:
    Synchronize clock of the slave with the clock of the PC with zenon. Make sure both are using the same 'daylight saving' option. The time tag CP56Time2a does not contain daylight saving information, so the mismatch shifts data by one hour; during summer time. (or wait one week then for few months will be OK )

Thanks for answer,
    I was thinking that values were somewhere in the past or in the future; out of the range our filter settings, but the filter is 2 days. So I think that the problem somewhere else, i can even remove this filter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails filter_time.jpg  

if this slave is sending the data and the addresing in zenon is correct (is it?) then the events are for sure in zenon, just with wrong date and/or time. Maybe you are showing in filter only entries from ring-buffer, and not historical, or the filter is set to show too less quantity of entries etc.
    Last edited by ursulak : 24th October 2013 at 07:20