Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Dnp3

Default Re: Dnp3

Hi Mark,
    it's exactly what i did.
    but the problem when i lose connection. all the values that were offline are lost. as when i connect back Zenon and PLC, i see in the CEL, not data relative to time of offline.
    Otherwise, i tested buffer PLC, and i know that when the communication is lost, he start to accumulate all these events in buffer.

Thanks for everything.
    Xeren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reaction matrix.png  

Hi Xeren,

Thanks for the feedback. At this stage, I think it is probably best if you contact your local COPA-DATA support to get someone to look into your issue.

Best regards,
    Mark

Hi Mark, again you are right. Thanks lot.
    Now, the only problem when i lost the connection, all values that was offline were lost. how come that CEL don't get these values when the connection is Back?
    Thanks, Xeren

Hi Xeren,

Why would you want the analogue value changes to be recorded in the Chronologic Event List in the first place? The Chronologic Event List was not really intended to record cyclic value changes for analogue values.

Have you tried creating an archive in the historian, set "on change recording", and adding the analogue values?

When you do this, please verify that you have a license for the module Archive Server. The Archive Server Starter Edition which may be included in your license, depending on your edition, does not support spontaneous scanning.

The archive with on change recording should accept the value changes from the event buffer in the DNP outstation and record them with the timestamp received.

You can then use a report viewer, or report generator screen type, to display the recorded values from the historian in a tabular view, similar to the event list.

Best regards,
    Mark