Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Report Viewer

Default Report Viewer

Hi Everybody,

In my project i have multiple Device. Am monitoring all readings related to Device and also communication status of that Device. My RTU is holding the reading even if the communication failed.So if communication failed i would like to display the reading like ***** or ##### instead of values.

please refer the snapshot of RDL file. i have two 2 archieves. Archieve1 for Device reading and Archieve2 is communication status of that Device.

If communiaction status in Archieve2 goes false then i would like to display ***** or ##### in Archieve1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  

Default Report Viewer

Hi Everybody,

In my project i have multiple Device. Am monitoring all readings related to Device and also communication status of that Device. My RTU is holding the reading even if the communication failed.So if communication failed i would like to display the reading like ***** or ##### instead of values in report viewer.

please refer the snapshot of RDL file. i have two 2 archieves. Archieve1 for Device reading and Archieve2 is communication status of that Device.

If communiaction status in Archieve2 goes false then i would like to display ***** or ##### in Archieve1

Default Re: Report Viewer

Is it possible or not??

Default Re: Report Viewer

Dear sidramsatyal,

From your request it sounds a bit similar to this inquiry:

alternate value

When a value is set to alternate value, you can choose to exclude it from your archive in the first place, in the options for the archive in the historian.

Perhaps this is helpful.

Best regards,
    Mark