Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Zenon 7.10: Application error during installation

Default Zenon 7.10: Application error during installation

Good day,

I tried to install zenon 7.10 supervisor, and on the last steps I got the messages (see attachment: error and then 1,2,3).
    However installation wizard said that all was ok and setup succeded.
    I tried to run Zenon Editor 7.10, but I got errror message (attachment: zenone32).

How can I solve this problem?
    Have win7 32bit.

Regards,
    Nataliia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error.PNG   1.PNG   2.PNG   3.PNG   zenone32.PNG  

Default Re: Zenon 7.10: Application error during installation

Hi Nataliia,

I'd suggest you contact your local COPA-DATA support in regard to this issue.

The zenon 7.10 setup and 7.10 itself have been successfully tested on Windows 7 32 bit, so this could be an issue specific to your system.

Are any other applications affected by this error as well? In the meantime you could try running a Windows repair or check your system with an anti-virus software.

Best regards,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    Hi Nataliia,

I'd suggest you contact your local COPA-DATA support in regard to this issue.

The zenon 7.10 setup and 7.10 itself have been successfully tested on Windows 7 32 bit, so this could be an issue specific to your system.

Are any other applications affected by this error as well? In the meantime you could try running a Windows repair or check your system with an anti-virus software.

Best regards,
    Mark

Hi

I am trying to install Zenon7.1 and I am having the same issues . IS there a fix for it ?

Hi Judithfrancis,

Do you get the exact same error message "0xc0000007b" as the original poster, after you start the editor or runtime?

It may be that you have another issue that is similar in appearance, that is specific to your system on which you are trying to install zenon.

When the original poster solved the issue, the solution unfortunately was not posted here. Currently there are no known issues related to this error message "0xc0000007b"

It may be best to contact your local COPA-DATA support for further assistance!

Best regards,
    Mark

It looks more or else the same . When I try to install 7.1 , I get an similar exception and the installation stops with the following notification " add STRATONRTK to the windows Firewall ".

I see something named STRATONRTK in my control panel , Can I know what tht is please ?
    Last edited by judithfrancis : 28th May 2014 at 14:08 Reason: mistakenly copied something else