Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Report Generator Run Time Text

Default Report Generator Run Time Text

Hello Everybody...
    I am trying to create a report like RPT-Snap.
    Everything is OK except displaying Month and Year (Highlighted in red color in RPT-Snap).

Please Help me to obtain the following task,

Once I select the Month and Year at run time by time filter like TIME_FILTER-Snap, then I have to display the selected Month, Year and Previous Month in Report generator (Like Red Highlighted part in RPT-Snap).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RPT.jpg   TIME_FILTER.jpg  

Default Re: Report Generator Run Time Text

No one answer on this. Is it not possible on Zenon....?

josefm Gast

Hi,

I'm not really familiar with this issue, but can you describe to me, what functions you used and what happens wrong?

As I see, you select the values of JUNE to display but it shows APRIL and MAY, right?
    Next question: Are the values from the proper month?

Best regards

Hi,
    No. The reference Snap RPT is made by manually in Excel. I like to create a report as like that by using report generator. I wish to know "How to displaying the name of the selected month after selecting from the time filter...?

martins Gast

Default AW: Report Generator Run Time Text

hi,

maybe you could use the report function archivetime(filterindex, parameter) for this - because you get the information out of the variables in the archive, so the timestamp would always be correct. You can then format the string with the help of the various string functions (left, mid, replace).

best regards,
    Martin

Default Re: AW: Report Generator Run Time Text

Hello Martins,
    I am facing the following problems while I am executing the Report generator function.

The "Filter" pop-up is not opening to select the month at run time even if I set 1 month in "Set time filter" (Ref:TIME-SETTING.jpg). Report generator is opening directly after pressing the button which is executing the function. But the "Filter" (Ref:FILTER.jpg) pop-up is opening in "Report Viewer" function with the same setting.
    Can you please guide me How to get the "Filter" at run time when I am using report generator?

I tried to get the Archive time according to your instruction, But there is no option to get like "archivetime(filterindex, parameter)". I am getting Archive time with two options like =archivetime(1,"absolutetimefrom") or =archivetime(1,"absolutetimetill") (Ref:REPORT FUNCTION.jpg).
    Can you please explain me, How did you get Archive time with filterindex?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TIME-SETTING.jpg   FILTER.jpg   REPORT FUNCTION.jpg  

Hello,

for opening the mentioned pop-up window during runtime you have to enable the Checkbox "Show this Dialog in runtime" -> take a look at the attached screenshot.

Quote:"Can you please explain me, How did you get Archive time with filterindex? "
    -> the number '1' represents the filterindex.

Take a look at the zenon help: Manual -> Reporting -> Report Generator -> Engineering in the Editor -> Report functions -> Archive and logging functions -> archivetime
    So your configuration looks correct.

Best regards,
    Daniela.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails report.png  

Thank you Daniela.
    Still I have to check about archive time. Anyway If I have any Query I get back to you.

Regards,
    A.Navaneet.

Hello Daniela,
    archivetime report function is working ok.
    I am getting the correct time in report generator (Ref:RPT_GEN.jpg) according to my formula [=archivetime(1,"absolutetimefrom") and =archivetime(1,"absolutetimetill") ]. But Is it possible to customize the time according to our requirement? That means Can we display only month like "July" or Month and Year like "July-2013"......?

Best Regards,
    A.Navaneet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RPT_GEN.jpg  

Lächeln Re: Report Generator Run Time Text

Yes that is possible.
    As mentioned in the help:"The archivetime function supplies, depending on the time filter that has been set"

So at the picture switch function to the Report Screen you can define a time filter like one month( see attached screenshot "pictureswitchfunctionreport.png")
    Afterward you get in the runtime while navigating to the Report Screen a pop-up where you can choose the needed month (see screenshot "pictureswitchfunctionreportruntime.png")

Best regards,
    Daniela.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pictureswitchfunctionreport.png   pictureswitchfunctionreportruntime.png