Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Report Generator

Default Report Generator

Hello Everybody,

I am trying to make a report generator with Archive datas.
    If I like add the variable directly, there is no problem. But when I am adding variables from Archive, It is allow me to write a "Report function" as "=archive(1,"value","bottom")". This will display the value of first variable which is in selected Archive.

So if I have 200 variables in one Archive then I want to write 200 "Report function" in different row.

Is it possible to insert all the variables of one Archive by writing "Report function" once...? Means first variable will be in 1st row and second will be in 2nd row and so on.

Default Re: Report Generator

Hi navaneet,

Yes, this is possible, just make sure that you select the whole archive at the parameter, rather than one specific variable, and that all lines fit into your report

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot174.png
Views:	68
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1073

Best regards,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    Hi navaneet,

Yes, this is possible, just make sure that you select the whole archive at the parameter, rather than one specific variable, and that all lines fit into your report

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot174.png
Views:	68
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1073

Best regards,
    Mark
    Hello...
    Please find the snaps for what are all the steps I have followed to add the Archive variables to the report generator cell.

Please refer STEP-3 and STEP-4 snaps, According to your instruction, I selected the Archive and clicked OK without selecting any variable. Now It is cleared in STEP-6 snap, There is no variable selected because the formula is like as "=archive(0,"value","bottom")". If I follow this step, Nothing is showing in run time.

But if I select any one of the variable like STEP-7 snap then the formula is also like "=archive(3,"value","bottom")" (STEP-9 snap). I am thinking, Now third variable of the Archive selected. Am I correct...? Now the value is also showing in run time.

Even I couldn't select more than one variable by pressing "Shift" or "Ctrl" key.

Can you please guide me now, Where I am doing mistake...?

How to get all the variables of one Archive by writing single report function in one cell...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STEP-1.jpg   STEP-2.jpg   STEP-3.jpg   STEP-4.jpg   STEP-5.jpg  

STEP-6.jpg   STEP-7.jpg   STEP-8.jpg   STEP-9.jpg  

Hi navaneet,

I assumed this was possible by using the filter index "0", but after trying this it proves that I was wrong

Best regards,
    Mark