Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Problem - cant log in.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mattsd Gast

Default Problem - cant log in.

Hello something strange occurring. I have added users but cant log in, as soon as I run login function and enter user/password, when I press OK, nothing happens and login box remains open.

I have also clicked edit users and the users setup on my system are not displayed (see attached a capture of the ce screen and my project). When I click new, it displays that I am not entitle to execute this function (as can log into administrator)

Not sure if this is a CE problem, running on a Beckhoff CX1020 CE unit.

please help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logging in.jpg  

sebastiank Gast

Default Re: Problem - cant log in.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsd View Post
    Hello something strange occurring. I have added users but cant log in, as soon as I run login function and enter user/password, when I press OK, nothing happens and login box remains open.

I have also clicked edit users and the users setup on my system are not displayed (see attached a capture of the ce screen and my project). When I click new, it displays that I am not entitle to execute this function (as can log into administrator)

Not sure if this is a CE problem, running on a Beckhoff CX1020 CE unit.

please help!
    We think that the RT changable data aren't transported. Please deactivate the RT changable data Click image for larger version

Name:	rt_changeable_data.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	58

mattsd Gast

Thank you! It now works!

How can I change the language to English, you will notice the language is not english on the attachment I posted?

Under option's Settings, English is selected.

sebastiank Gast

Quote Originally Posted by mattsd View Post
    Thank you! It now works!

How can I change the language to English, you will notice the language is not english on the attachment I posted?

Under option's Settings, English is selected.
    If you have already installed the zenOn CE Setup you can transport the runtime to the ce device and the language.dll can be selected that English is installed
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot001.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	73

mattsd Gast

Good morning sebastiank,

I still cant change the language to English for my remote Windows CE project. I am using Zenon 6.20 SP4 and cant see the same page in this version to the screen capture you uploaded.

I have also checked the zenon.ini on the CE unit and this displays:-

LANGUAGE=ENGLISH under [DEFAULT].

I can see German language when logging in (please see attached screen capture)

Thanks

Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails language.jpg  

the screenshot from sebastian is actually from the application UpdateCE.exe, which, if installed on your PC, can be started from the Tools menu in the editor through "Update windows CE runtime"

For this utility to be available, you need to have the zenon 6.20 SP4 CE installation CD installed (comes on an extra CD).

Do you perhaps also have a file called zenon6.ini? The file zenon.ini is used by the version 5.xx. The file zenon6.ini is used by zenon 6.xx.

Please note, that if you change the language in the zenon6.ini on the CE terminal from GERMAN to ENGLISH, you also need to have the "REngliCE.dll" on your device.