Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Different alarm areas in one screen

Default Different alarm areas in one screen

Hello,

I want to have alarm lists of 10 different alarms areas in one screen. I have 10 substations lines. They are in one screen. Each line has it's own indicators, elements which are in other layer (diferent screens). In the bottom of each line, I need a list of variables' names which have alarms now (10 different lists for every substation line in one screen). How to do that?

Dario
    Last edited by dario : 9th May 2013 at 07:43

Default Re: Different alarm areas in one screen

Hi Dario,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. You can display different alarms in the same alarm screen, and at the screen switch function you have several filter options.

It does not make much sense to me to display 10 Alarm screens at the same time, although this would theoretically also be possible.

In this case you would need to create 10 frames, position the frames accordingly, and create 10 Alarm screens each using a different Frame. Then create 10 Screen Switch functions to open the Alarm screens.

You can then put create a script, and link the 10 functions into the script to open all Alarm screens simultaneously.

Best regards,
    Mark

Default Re: Different alarm areas in one screen

Yes I thought about it. So, now I see it is the only way to do this.