Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Variable reaction matrix's limit text entry

Default Variable reaction matrix's limit text entry

Hello,

I have a question. I need a text element, which shows variable reaction matrix's limit text entry. How can I do that?
    Maybe I can use a combined element with status text & screen symbol? But what status text I should write?

Dario

Default Re: Variable reaction matrix's limit text entry

Hi Dario,

You can simply use the dynamic element "dynamic text" for this. When you link a numerical variable, it can show the limit text of the variable.

There also is another property at this element that defines whether the keyword for the language change should be shown, or if the limit text should be translated.

Best regards,
    Mark

I want to show the Limit text of Default Value, which is always the same. I don't need a dynamic element. I just want to link variable's reaction matrix's limit text entry to the text element.

Hi Dario,

Did you try with the dynamic element "dynamic text"?

If no other state at the reaction Matrix is active, the element will display the default text of the reaction Matrix that is linked to the variable.

best regards,
    Mark

Yes, I tried that. But it is not what I want. I just want to have a static text which is linked with the entry, which was written in the Reaction Matrix Limit Text for the Default value.

Hi Dario,

Did you know you can change the appearance of the "dynamic text" element, so that e.g. it looks flat?

It is not possible to link the text of a static text element to anything. You can either use a fixed text or you can use a keyword for the language change, so it displays a translated text.

Also, using the "dynamic text" is the only way you can display the default limit of the reaction matrix in the runtime.

Best regards,
    Mark