Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Login

mrk Gast

Unglücklich Login

Dear User!

I have a problem!
    My problem is, that I don't know, how I can make a login in an own made GUI.

If I open the ZenOn Runtime, you can
    1) Login if you would do things where only an admin is allowed to to.
    2) for the whole personal.
    If the login is correct, you get to the admin page. and if you go there to another page it should repeat if you are logged in.

I think that I should work, if you write a vba macro, which will repeat, if you go to a subpage of the GUI.
    But I don't know how i can save a password or something else in the MS SQL database.
    Apart from that I don't know how I can write a vba macro which is locking if the entered password is equal like the password in the database.

Please, I need help!
    Thanks for all the answers I get.

Rene

Default Re: Login

Rene,

Are you already using the integrated user administration in zenOn in your project? It does seem so, according to your description. Although I'm not 100% sure what you need exactly, following is a small description of what the zenOn user administration can do for you.

There are 128 user levels which can be assigned independantly to any user in the project. E.g. to open the admin page in the runtime, the user must have level 7. To open the maintenance page, the user must have user level 8. A user which only has the level 1 and level 8, can not enter the admin page (level 7 required).

The users can either be internal users, created in the zenOn runtime or in the zenOn editor, or users from the existing active directory.

If a user is logged on by default each time the system starts, and you want your own user login dialog, you can disable temporary login in the project settings, then use the variable "no authorization to execute function" and at the LIMIT2, execute the picture switch function to your own login mask. As soon as an operator clicks on a button where he / she does not have access to, your login-mask will show. (e.g. in a popup window, in it's own template)

At almost any element where a function is executed or a value is being modified, you can specify a user level. If this level is not available either the action is not executed, or the user is prompted to log on.