Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ZenOn 7 help documents?

Default ZenOn 7 help documents?

Hi,

Where can I find the help documents (.pdf and .chm) for ZenOn 7?

In the version 6.5, there are a large number of help documents in .pdf or .chm version. They give us a great help, especially by the Manual and Tutorial documents. But in the DVD of ZenOn 7, we found just some .chm version help documents only for the drivers.

Can you tell me where I can find more information about help documents (somewhere in the DVD or from your website)?

Thank you in advanced.

Default AW: ZenOn 7 help documents?

Hi Lephis,

in order to save some space on the DVD, the '.pdf' files aren't included anymore.
    Therefore there should be a Documentation Download Tool on the DVD.

Currently the tool has some restrictions, which are fixed for 7.10:
    - you need to start the tool with admin-rights (There is no message that tells you to do so).
    - The tool currently doesn't support the usage of a proxy.

If you aren't able to download the documentation via this tool please contact your local support. They should be able to provide you with a ftp link for the documentation files..

Best regards,
    Konstantin

Hi.

Since version 7 the help is not included in the DVD anymore as it takes quiet a lot of storage space. Please register yourself at our website www.copadata.com if not done so already. As soon as your user was confirmed you will be able to login as a member. As member you have access to the documentation download. Therefore navigate to Downloads -> documentation.

Default Re: AW: ZenOn 7 help documents?

Thank you konstantinf, but can you just indicate me the location of this [ Documentation Download Tool ] in the DVD, or its file name? I didn't find it just now.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinf View Post
    Hi Lephis,

in order to save some space on the DVD, the '.pdf' files aren't included anymore.
    Therefore there should be a Documentation Download Tool on the DVD.

Currently the tool has some restrictions, which are fixed for 7.10:
    - you need to start the tool with admin-rights (There is no message that tells you to do so).
    - The tool currently doesn't support the usage of a proxy.

If you aren't able to download the documentation via this tool please contact your local support. They should be able to provide you with a ftp link for the documentation files..

Best regards,
    Konstantin

Default Re: AW: ZenOn 7 help documents?

Thank you johannes, I found them and I will download one by one the files I need.

Quote Originally Posted by johannes.foidl View Post
    Hi.

Since version 7 the help is not included in the DVD anymore as it takes quiet a lot of storage space. Please register yourself at our website www.copadata.com if not done so already. As soon as your user was confirmed you will be able to login as a member. As member you have access to the documentation download. Therefore navigate to Downloads -> documentation.

good to hear that we were able to help.

Did you install zenon version 7 already? If so, you will find the docu download tool in the windows menu -> all programs -> copa-data -> documentation 7.00

regards