Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: zenon-upload and download??

Default zenon-upload and download??

Hello,Now I use zenon 6.5sp0.I want to get a backup of zenon project,can I upload zenon project from VIPA touchscreen??How should I do??
    If I need download a new project to the HMI,how should i do ?
    Please help me to solve this Problem.
    Thank you very much!

Best regards,

josefm Gast

Default Re: zenon-upload and download??

Hi junzai1002 and welcome to the COPA-DATA Forum,

you can create a normal project backup in the project manager extending the tree of the project and on the bottom there is the item "Project backups" where you can create a simple zenon project backup that can be restored.
    By uploading a project to a VIPA touchscreen it's now important to know which operating system the device is running.
    On your setup DVD you can find a manual named "Installation and updates" in the folder "Setup\HELP\ENGLISH\Manual", here all information should be found.
    Additionally there are also manuals in the help also called "Installation and updates" where you can find topics for installing zenon on PC, embedded systems and CE versions.

Best regards
    JosefM

VIPA touchscreen used windows CE.
    I want to upload zenon project from VIPA touchscreen to my computer,but you give me about "Installation and updates",this is not my need!Can you tell me how should i do ?

with regards

josefm Gast

Hello again,

okay, when you want to use windows CE and zenon on CE device, then you can find a manual in the help topic "Manual -> Installation and updates -> zenon Runtime for Windows CE -> Manual installation and Runtime-update" in which you can find all needed files you have to transport to the CE device.
    I suggest to check the files and then to use a USB to transport the files on the panel. After you have copied the files onto the CE device start the SysSrvCE.exe and after that you can always update your version with the UpdateCE Tool, which you can find in the zenon Startup in Tools.

Best regards

Hi,

there is no way of getting a compiled project (Runtime Files) back into the Editor as a project.
    You can compare it to an *.exe application which also can not be decompiled.

In other words the "Create Runtime Files" functionality in the Editor for creating the Runtime files cannot be reverted.

Only some specific data (users, schedules, recipes) can be read back from the Runtime into the Editor using the function "Read back Runtime Files".

Best regards,
    Bernhard

josefm Gast

Yeah, bernhardf is right, this is not possible. And reading back the runtime files is just possible if you have the project already in the editor.

Hi!

Is this still the case?
    Are there any new features so you can include editable files as well, when dowloading to a device.
    I use PC with windows 10 LTSB, not windows CE on the HMI.

//Regards
    Simon

Hello, i am new on this. I have b&r panel 5pp120.0571-27 and i need to upload a program from one panel to another becouse old panel goes to dark. how can i do this?