Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Alarm handling commands grayed

Default Alarm handling commands grayed

Hello!

I have a problem with alarm list. I have multiple alarms in, but the commands for acknowliging are all greyed, so they can not be acknowlaged.

I am logged in to runtime as administrator, so user level is not a problem.

What could be the reason for this behavior?

Thanks for any reply.

Best regards!

Jurij.

Default Re: Alarm handling commands grayed

Quote Originally Posted by jurijcadez View Post
    Hello!

I have a problem with alarm list. I have multiple alarms in, but the commands for acknowliging are all greyed, so they can not be acknowlaged.

I am logged in to runtime as administrator, so user level is not a problem.

What could be the reason for this behavior?

Thanks for any reply.

Best regards!

Jurij.
    I forgot to mention:
    - I have an integration project with multiple subprojects
    - the problem is in the subproject - alarm list in integration project works OK.

BR,
    Jurij.

Hi Juri,

When you login in the integration project, you are not automatically logged in in the sub-project.

Perhaps this could be the reason?

Also the checkbox "Administrator" at the user does not automatically mean that this user has the actual authorization level required to acknowledge alarms in your project. An administrator user by default is only an adminstrator user, without any authorization level. (used for e.g. unlocking the system after invalid user login attempts)

Your integration project and sub project could also have different authorization levels linked at the buttons to acknowledge alarms, or different authorization level at the global project setting to acknowlegde alarms (function authorization)

Best regards,
    Mark

Hello,

it seams there was a login problem. I use a script to login to all projects, that did not function 100%. I think I corrected it and now alarm administration works OK.

Thank you for your help and BR.

Jurij.

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    Hi Juri,

When you login in the integration project, you are not automatically logged in in the sub-project.

Perhaps this could be the reason?

Also the checkbox "Administrator" at the user does not automatically mean that this user has the actual authorization level required to acknowledge alarms in your project. An administrator user by default is only an adminstrator user, without any authorization level. (used for e.g. unlocking the system after invalid user login attempts)

Your integration project and sub project could also have different authorization levels linked at the buttons to acknowledge alarms, or different authorization level at the global project setting to acknowlegde alarms (function authorization)

Best regards,
    Mark