Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Report. Reaction matrix

Default Report. Reaction matrix

Now i'm use report function =archivespr(№,"value","bottom",0,0,0) and get value, but i can't find a way to display limit text from matrix reaction.
    (V460 v6.51 build 14)

Default AW: Report. Reaction matrix

Hi natali and welcome to our zenon forum.

The report function in your post is an archive function. These functions are used to retrieve data which is stored in zenon archives. Archives to not include information about reaction matrices or limit texts!
    You want to access alarms and alarm-information right? Maybe the "alarm"-report function is what you are looking for.

You will find more information concerning this function in the zenon help:
    Manual - report generator - engineering in the editor - Report functions - other functions - alarm

Default Re: Report. Reaction matrix

Thank you.
    Yes, I knew it, but was hoping that it is possible

I want see to display text information, not numeric.
    For Example:
    phase damage = 1, but I want see to display state yes or no.

Hi natali.

Ok if I understood correctly you want to display the limit-text of an alarm plus if this alarm is still active or already cleared. Is that what you want to do?
    If not I would like to ask you to provide a detailed description what exactly you are trying to achieve? With this little information it is hard to suggest a efficient solution to your problem!

regards

Hi

I'm trying to use function 'alarm' and now I see limit-text, but:
    I want see limit-text as follows:
    1. Limit-text should change just in one cel. (using this function new value writes in lower cel)
    2. If reaction matrix writes value 1 in the alarm list, and 0 in event list, then in report I can see just limit text for value = 1
    Last edited by natali : 27th November 2012 at 09:16

Hi natali.

point 1:
    in the filter dialog, which appears when you create the report function, you are able to define multiple filters. For example when you are only interested in the last active limit you could define to read only one historic entry. You will find this setting in the filter dialog under "origin of data", I marked it in the attached screenshot.
    I think you could meet your requirement via these filter settings. Please read through the zenon help how to set the filters and simply try it using your demo project!

point 2:
    When using the report function "alarm" you will only receive information stored in the list of alarms! When you want to access information of the event list you must use the "cel" report function! Alarm list and event list are independent from each other and completely different things. Although in the rema you can define that the limit text is stored in both lists. So e.g. you can also define to store every alarm also in the event list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails report_function.png  

Thank you!!!

I am solved this problem with your help!