Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Main menu

Default Main menu

Hi,

I have created a main menu. I have kept main menu active in graphical design under project properties, also in monitor administration i have checked "consider main menu". But In runtime, the menu is displayed but all the tabs are greyed even though in editor its active.(screen shot is attached). Can you please suggest how do i activate the tabs in the menu?

TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main menu.png  

Default Re: Main menu

Hi,

In addition to the options you have already made, you need to configure a function "show menu" where you can choose to show, hide or toggle, a specific main menu, and execute this function in the runtime.

This also allows you to use different main menus, e.g. depending on the user level of the current user

Best regards,
    Mark

i have already created a "show menu" function and calling it under "auto start" script. The menu is displayed but the tabs are greyed even though the action type is "function" for those tabs.

Ah, ok. I thought you did not see the menu in the runtime, and the screenshot was from the editor.

Have you configured authorization levels for the menu entries? And is a user logged in in the runtime that has that authorization level?

Or are you using an interlocking for the menu entries, and the interlocking condition disables the menu entries?

I have not Configured either authorization levels or any interlocking.
    The menu was fine before but once I changed the resolution in monitor administration, its deactivated.

Hi ansab.tp,

At the moment, I have no idea why changing the resolution would disable the menus. But it seems to me that this is probably something that you would want to discuss with your local COPA-DATA support.

Best regards,
    Mark