Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ZenOn 7 and Message Control

nmblanquart Gast

Default ZenOn 7 and Message Control

Hello,

I am currently using ZenOn 7 SP 0 Build 1, on Windows Server 2008, and I have some questions, about the Message Control service, to ask you :

I am using, and can send phone calls through the Message Control program, in ZenOn 7. I can aknoledge correctly my messages. But, whatever the WAVE file I use, the Message Control does not seem to send any sound in the phone, a sort of noise can be heard, but not what the WAVE file has in it. Is there any bitrate or frequency to use in order to send correctly the sounds through this function?

In the GSM-SMS service, I tried to send twelve messages at once, using scripts. It seems that it sent all the 12 SMS in the CEL, but I only recieved 8 SMS in my cellphone. I noticed that, some messages are sent at the same second, in the CEL. Is there a way to add a delay between two messages to send?

Thank you for your answers.

Regards.

martins Gast

Default Re: ZenOn 7 and Message Control

Quote Originally Posted by nmblanquart View Post
    Hello,

I am currently using ZenOn 7 SP 0 Build 1, on Windows Server 2008, and I have some questions, about the Message Control service, to ask you :

I am using, and can send phone calls through the Message Control program, in ZenOn 7. I can aknoledge correctly my messages. But, whatever the WAVE file I use, the Message Control does not seem to send any sound in the phone, a sort of noise can be heard, but not what the WAVE file has in it. Is there any bitrate or frequency to use in order to send correctly the sounds through this function?
    I scanned a .wav File that I was using for testing, and it has these properties:

Format : Wave
    File size : 35.2 KiB
    Duration : 2s 250ms
    Overall bit rate : 128 Kbps

Audio
    ID : 0
    Format : PCM
    Codec ID : 1
    Codec ID/Hint : Microsoft
    Duration : 2s 250ms
    Bit rate : 128 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 1 channel
    Sampling rate : 8 000 Hz
    Bit depth : 16 bits
    Stream size : 35.2 KiB (100%)

Maybe this helps you a little bit. Otherwise, I can send you a .wav file that works for sure if you want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by nmblanquart View Post

In the GSM-SMS service, I tried to send twelve messages at once, using scripts. It seems that it sent all the 12 SMS in the CEL, but I only recieved 8 SMS in my cellphone. I noticed that, some messages are sent at the same second, in the CEL. Is there a way to add a delay between two messages to send?

Thank you for your answers.

Regards.
    It seems like the modem maybe has a problem with the amount of messages being sent at once and cannot respond quick enough. Which GSM modem are you using for sending the messages?

best regards,
    Martin

nmblanquart Gast

Default Re: ZenOn 7 and Message Control

Hello,

I tried to use the same parameters as yours in the WAV file, but seems not working at all. Can you send me the file you are describing in your previous answer?

Regards.