Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sretchable fonts??

Default Sretchable fonts??

Hello!

I am using Web server/client. usually the web client has much smaller display resolution then the server. All the screens and gaphics is stretched, but the font size of texts remmain unchanged, therefore it is not possible to see complete texts written on elements (buttons, ....)

Is there any way of stretching the text size aswell according to the stretching of the screen resolution???

Another problem I have is the change of monitor shape - if the web client has a wide screen monitor then all graphics is stretced more in vertical direction then in horizontal.
    Round objects become eliptical, pointer instruments are too wide and cannot be seen complete legend, ....

Is there any way of solving such problems, besides different setup in monitor configuration which does not schring the monitors at all (this is also not so good, couse the Web client user does not see coplete screen and has to schroll all the time)??

What I would like to do is to fix the screen hight to width ratio - to have the same display resolution ratio in the web client ass in on the server.

Thanks in advanse for any suggestions.

Bast regards!

Jurij.

Default Re: Sretchable fonts??

Quote Originally Posted by jurijcadez View Post
    Hello!

I am using Web server/client. usually the web client has much smaller display resolution then the server. All the screens and gaphics is stretched, but the font size of texts remmain unchanged, therefore it is not possible to see complete texts written on elements (buttons, ....)

Is there any way of stretching the text size aswell according to the stretching of the screen resolution???

Another problem I have is the change of monitor shape - if the web client has a wide screen monitor then all graphics is stretced more in vertical direction then in horizontal.
    Round objects become eliptical, pointer instruments are too wide and cannot be seen complete legend, ....

Is there any way of solving such problems, besides different setup in monitor configuration which does not schring the monitors at all (this is also not so good, couse the Web client user does not see coplete screen and has to schroll all the time)??

What I would like to do is to fix the screen hight to width ratio - to have the same display resolution ratio in the web client ass in on the server.

Thanks in advanse for any suggestions.

Bast regards!

Jurij.
    Here I send a example screen with visible effects of resolution decreasing at Web client.

BR,

Jurij.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Web_cli_screen_distorsion.png  

Hi Jurij,

The parameter "ZOOM=1" in the webclient configuration file will activate the adaption of the screen resolution on the webclient. When ZOOM=0, the webclient uses the same screen resolution as the server.

If the server has a larger screen resolution than the webclient, or a different aspect ratio, you will automatically get scrollbars on the webclient.

Best regards,
    Mark

In regard to the fonts, what font are you using in the zenon project? If this is the "System" font, that may be the cause of the fonts not adapting to the screen resolution.