Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: CEL - Internal System Messages

Frage CEL - Internal System Messages

Hi,

Is it possible to change the description text in Runtime CEL, of the Internal System Messages like "log in", "log out", "system was started" ...ecc.,ecc.

Thanks a lot!

danillu

Default Re: CEL - Internal System Messages

Hi,

Welcome to this forum

Most of the texts in the CEL are actually keywords for the language change functionality.

So by entering the text from the event list exactly as it appears in the event list, (case sensitive, characters included), as a keyword in the language table, and adding an new "language" column with a different text for this action, and configuring a language change function, you should be able to switch between the two different descriptions in the runtime by executing the language change functions.

Regards,
    Mark

Thanks! I know that this forum will be very useful for me in the near future! ^_^

So,I can use the Language Switch function to change the description of the runtime system messages in CEL.
    There is maybe a file where I can find all these default description, for example an *.ini or *.txt?

Hi Danillu,

Some older zenon versions actually have a "sytem text wizard", that can fill the language table with the corrsponding keywords.

For the latest zenon versions the wizard is no longer applicable. However you can contact your local COPA-DATA support and request an xls file that contains most system texts.

Please ask for the language that you are planning to start the runtime in, so you can get the correct keywords. E.g. a German runtime uses German keywords, a runtime started in English, uses English keywords.

Regards,
    Mark