Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Error in topology

Default Error in topology

Hi;

I have a problem in topology called "Zweipol zu oft angeschlossen".What is the meaning of this error and how can i solve it.

Default Re: Error in topology

You probably connected one element with 3 (or more) lines. Please use only one input line and one output.

Is it intentional that you are using German or you get this message not translated? Is it some older zenon version?

i get this error message for each element in my project and I am sure that i didn't connected three or more than three lines to any elements.

As zenon i use siemens product SICAM 230 version 6.51 sp0 build5 most of error messages comes in english and up to now i got only this message in German

SICAM 230? Then now i know why i didn't remember such message and i could not reproduce it in my Editor - it must be something from ALC implementation made by Siemens. A good sign for my memory and our DE-EN translation but it does not help you .

Please write to your SICAM Support, it must be something specific for only this OEM version. The last chance i see for a quick solution is that you maybe have set something strange by the element's property Function type (in Automatic Line Coloring).