Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Remote Transport Window will not Dock in Zenon program software

mattsd Gast

Default Remote Transport Window will not Dock in Zenon program software

Hi, My 6.20 Zenon program has been working happily for a long time but a few weeks ago my remote transport window undocked and I cant re-dock it where the other icons are. I have tried everything, trying to drop it, right click (only move and close options) also reset under settings, toolbars but it wont dock!!

Please see attached

Thanks

Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zenon wont dock.jpg  

Default Re: Remote Transport Window will not Dock in Zenon program software

Hi,

Have you been able to solve this issue?

You can try and load the default editor profiles, using the button in the profiles toolbar (you may need to activate this toolbar).

When you can login on your PC with another user, and your toolbar is OK with the other user, you can try and rename the files "settingsXXX.dat" and "speciallistXXX.dat" from your local userprofile appdata directory. (depending on your exact version and servicepack, the filenames may contain the version number)

Depending on your exact zenon version and servicepack, the issue may also not go away with a different windows user. In this case, you can try and edit the file "zenon6.ini" with notepad.exe, search for sections that contain the text "editorbarstate", and remove these complete sections from the zenon6.ini (make sure to create a backup first, and take care not to remove other sections that are still required and not automatically regenerated)

Regards,
    Mark

mattsd Gast

Default Re: Remote Transport Window will not Dock in Zenon program software

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply,

Pressed the load standard profile button and this solved it thanks - all docked OK. Previously until I saw your message I done this as a work around:-
    under settings and command, selecting the remote transport and drag dropping the icons onto a new toolbar. Under toolbars, I unselected the original remote transport toolbar that wont dock and renamed the new one to remote transport 2 making sure the new one was selected.

Matt