Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Edit .PRJ files

Default Edit .PRJ files

Hi everyone!
    Now,my company have some .PRJ files with zenon vesion 6.20 SP1,
    Please tell me, how can i open and edit it on zenon 6.20 SP1 or zenon 6.22 SP1.
    i was convert .PRJ to .ZIP, and try open it on zenon 6.22 SP1, but i got error "Database cannot be opened!(BAS)".

Please help me,
    Regards
    Thanks

Default Re: Edit .PRJ files

Hello,

a backup with the extension *.prj is not made with the zenon Editor or any other tool from COPA-DATA, this is a special format.
    Please get in contact with the one who provided the files.
    Last edited by wolfgangm : 4th January 2012 at 13:08

martins Gast

Default AW: Edit .PRJ files

hello,

I think I once had a file that carried the .prj extension (or at least my blurry mind makes me think so). In my case, it was a project backup of a program of a PLC... could this be possible?

best regards,
    Martin

Default Re: AW: Edit .PRJ files

Thanks for reply.
    I was convert .prj files to .zip file, then i extract it, i got one .wsp6 file, and some file is PRJ_00.edz, PRJ_00.rtz, ...
    my system use Zenon V 6.20 SP1 for touch screen.
    i still think it is zenon problem.

Hi!

.prj files are not native zenon project backup files. We cannot help you restoring a contained project backup into the zenon editor.

Please contact your your supplier (machine builder) for further information on how to correctly handle .prj files. They should also be able to provide you with a program that can handle .prj files, a license for the zenon editor, and the correct zenon version and service pack, matching the project on your machine. Also instructions and training on how to make changes to the project, and how these can be transferred to the machine.

I have removed the post with the link to the .prj file, due to a possible violation of intellectual property rights. Please do not post it again!

For further information, please feel free to contact the COPA-DATA industry manager for Food and Beverage, via e-mail.

Regards,
    Mark

Default AW: Edit .PRJ files

As far as I know such *.prj files are project backups belonging to the zenon OEM version from Krones. Krones created an own mechanism of creating project backups.

Is it correct that your machine is has a Krones visualisation installed?
    -> if so, please contact Krones

Regards,
    Herbert

OK, Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by thandong007 View Post
    Thanks for reply.

I was convert .prj files to .zip file, then i extract it, i got one .wsp6 file, and some file is PRJ_00.edz, PRJ_00.rtz, ...

my system use Zenon V 6.20 SP1 for touch screen.

i still think it is zenon problem.
    I am the end user, because the work needs, I need a zenon 6.20 sp1 trial version software, can your company provide to it

Quote Originally Posted by thandong007 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Now,my company have some .PRJ files with zenon vesion 6.20 SP1,

Please tell me, how can i open and edit it on zenon 6.20 SP1 or zenon 6.22 SP1.

i was convert .PRJ to .ZIP, and try open it on zenon 6.22 SP1, but i got error "Database cannot be opened!(BAS)".

Please help me,

Regards

Thanks

Your problem solved, I also met the same problem

best regards,

ludongyuan@163.com

> I need a zenon 6.20 sp1 trial version software, can your company provide to it

NO.
    The 6.20 sp1 is already older as 13 years, we are not delivering it for years.

The current zenon version is 8.10. The oldest version available for customers not having a special SLA contract is 7.60 (released 2017); with SLA contract it is 7.20 (from 2015). 
    Link to zenon life cycle: https://www.copadata.com/en/support-services/release-support-cycles/