Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mouse over

Default Mouse over

Hello,

Help me please with my challenge.
    I have project on 2 monitors. I have written macro mouse over, that calls function to open pic. When I remove mouse out this object, pic is still open of course.
    What ways could I use to close pic on the mouse out the object?
    May be should I use timer for function that will close pic in this macro "mouse over" or something like that? Could you please give me some examples of code?

Regards,
    Nataly

tobiassedlmeier Gast

Default Re: Mouse over

Hello,

you could draw e.g. an invisible button underneath the object with the mouse over event. The invisible button is a little bit bigger than the other element. On the invisible button you make a mouse over event where you close the pic again.
    I tried it and it worked fine.

Thank you for advice!

Hello,
    this way pic closes. But if mouse is over object, function works in macro "mouse over" constantly. I mean, pic openes and values update constantly. What should I do to open pic with using this macro one time?

tobiassedlmeier Gast

That's right. If you move the mouse over the element, the mouse over event will be fired every time. But you can link a screen active Variable to the PopUp window in zenon. (This is a Bool variable which gets the value 1 if the screen is open). In the VBA script the first thing you do is to look if the value is 0 then you open the screen, if the value is 1 you don't do anything. If the screen is closing with the other event, the variable gets the value 0 automatically.

I wrote code, but it doen`t work.
    What`s wrong?

Public Sub MouseOver_OverDevice(obElem As Element, vPosX As Variant, vPosY As Variant)
    Dim zVariables As Variables
    Dim zVariable As Variable

Set zVariables = thisProject.Variables
    Set zVariable = zVariables.Item("var_open_pic_device")

If zVariable = 0 Then
    thisProject.RtFunctions.Item("f_popup_device").DynProperties("PictSwitch[0].Monitor") = "0"
    thisProject.RtFunctions.Item("f_popup_device").Start
    End If

End Sub

Guess what's wrong:
    zVariable.Value

However have one another problem
    When I bind a button to the function, which openes the pic in macro mouse over - the pic appeares mouse point relaitive. But if I use mouse over event for opening this pic, it appeares on the left top of the window.

How can I open the pic mouse point relaitive using VBA macro?