Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Array of IEC61850

Default Array of IEC61850

Hello,

At first, I would say: "Congratulations!" for your KEMA Certification. I think it is a necessary step to make your zenOn more and more popular in Electricity field.

Secondly, I would ask you a question: Can the zenOn 61850 driver read a variable Array in 61850 servers? Two months ago I tested this functionality under zenOn 6.51 SP0 Build5. I found out that your client driver can not read the value of an Array integrated in server side. Is this problem resolved recently? Thank you in advance for the answer.

Best regards,

Default Re: Array of IEC61850

No handling of arrays transmission is the only one limitation in driver's MICS. We are planning to implement it, first in our IEC61850 Server; only next in the Client. But there is no deadline yet.

Thus it is best moment for you to describe your needs. I cannot promise they will be taken into account, but who knows

In what form do you want to have such received array in zenon? What do you want to do with this data?
    Last edited by ursulak : 9th September 2011 at 07:13

To read two arrays in REpower IEC 61400-25 Server.

The acquisition of these arrays is a must-be-done function for their servers. If your Client can not support this array acquisition, zenOn is worth nothing for REpower servers. You may talk to them for the detail.

12 months ago, I alerted you the problem of Authentication under zenon 61850 driver. I was happy to see you finally developed this function this summer after your communication with REpower. I hope the developement of array acquisition will not consume another one year in addition.

good luck!

Lephis,

Could you please contact your zenon sales representative and inform him about the need of IEC 61850 arrays. The zenon sales rep is able to hand over your requirement towards product management in order to push the development of this feature.

Regards,
    Jürgen

Quote Originally Posted by lephis View Post
    To read two arrays in REpower IEC 61400-25 Server.

The acquisition of these arrays is a must-be-done function for their servers. If your Client can not support this array acquisition, zenOn is worth nothing for REpower servers. You may talk to them for the detail.

12 months ago, I alerted you the problem of Authentication under zenon 61850 driver. I was happy to see you finally developed this function this summer after your communication with REpower. I hope the developement of array acquisition will not consume another one year in addition.

good luck!

Hello juergenresch,

It was done two months (9 weeks) ago. I wrote a little report to your local representative in my country.

Never getting any response, that is why I was interested in posting my question here after seeing your KEMA certification news.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by juergenresch View Post
    Lephis,

Could you please contact your zenon sales representative and inform him about the need of IEC 61850 arrays. The zenon sales rep is able to hand over your requirement towards product management in order to push the development of this feature.

Regards,
    Jürgen