Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Advantage of ZenOn Energy version versus Standard version?

Default Advantage of ZenOn Energy version versus Standard version?

Hello,

These days I am analyzing the differences between ZenOn Energy version and Standard version. I didn't find out many differences.. For example, if I get the ZenOn Standard version with "COMPLETE" license, I will have all drivers with unlimited variables. The missing options maybe just "Interlocking" and "Command processing". But the price difference between these two versions is very important. I don't understand it very well..

So my question is as the title, what are the advantages of ZenOn Energy version versus Standard version? For an engergy company, can we just buy the ZenOn Standard version with "COMPLETE" license? What will be the precise technical problem if we do so?

Default Re: Advantage of ZenOn Energy version versus Standard version?

Feel free to contact your local sales representative to get a more detailed explanation and to learn what benefits you have from the zenon energy edition, and which option is best for your specific needs.

The zenon energy edition is a package targeting the energy industry that already includes a number of optional modules used in the energy industry.

The standard zenon complete package does not include these modules, and these also cannot be licensed as an optional module to the standard edition.

In addition to the specific modules for the energy industry, the zenon energy edition complete package already includes modules which are optional for the standard zenon complete package.