Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Can screen-switch on different resolution machines cause errors?

n.bulgarini Gast

Default Can screen-switch on different resolution machines cause errors?

I'm checking a modifying a project created on a 1920x1200 resolution PC, but now I'm working on a 1366x768 machine.
    I have trouble when executing a script composed by many functions, each one of "switch-screen" type. Each function refers to a frame composing the screen. Some frames start at 1400 from left, therefore I can't view them at all.
    The trouble is that when executing the script nothing happens, and the old screen remains.
    Is the different resolution the problem?
    Thanks

Default Re: Can screen-switch on different resolution machines cause errors?

Hello,

as I understand you are working with just one monitor and you divided this monitor into different parts with the help of zenon frames. The screens, based on the frames, are placed freely on the monitor. This screens are visible after a "screen switch function" which you do in a zenon script all at once.
    Now you have the problem that all the fixed points are not adequate to your changed screen resolution.

What is the targeting screen resolution where the project must run, is this the new one?

Did you try to adapt the frame position settings to the new screen resolution?

n.bulgarini Gast

Default Re: Can screen-switch on different resolution machines cause errors?

The real problem was a VBA error. Different resolution adapted anyway in my screen.
    Thanks