Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

Frage Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

Hi, I need help with this one, I need to print a report, with the following:

1. Fields PH, Kiseonik, Protok, need to display archived values

using the function variabler the current value is displayed but I need the archived value instead.
    using the function archive the result is a row/column of zeros, even though the archived value is not zero!
    using the function archivemsp I tried to set the parameters to show only one value (p1=1 p2=0 p3=0) but it doesn't work

2. These values have to be accuired at 7h,14h,24h
    How can I populate the table with new values at those times while still having the results of previous measurements shown, what I'm trying to say is that I need to fill this table completely before printing, i.e it is 10h, the values of the variables at 7h have to be shown in the report, at 14h new values have to be accuired but the values at 7h still have to be there...

How can I automate this process of accuiring the results? i.e the user comes at 16h, clicks refresh or just swiches to report screen and the system automatically fills the values up to that time!

Please help,this is urgent!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails report.jpg  

Default Re: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

This setup consists of two parts.

One part would be the data storage. If you need the values only at these specific hours, which are not perse cyclic, you need to setup archiving of values with a trigger variable. When the trigger (boolean variable) becomes active, the current value is stored in the archive. Your trigger would become active at 7h, 14, 24h, and value(s) would be stored.

Such triggers can be created with straton or by using time control.

The other part is the report to show this data from the past day from the archive. At the report, you specify a time filter to show data from the current day.

Then you use the archiver function in the report to list the data from your archive for each variable down. In one column you can display the value, in another column the date/time from the value and in another column the status of the variable.

Frage Re: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

hi, I need to fill the column "datum" in my report with the date, on which the results were taken, I've tried to get the date from the one of the variables e.i ph, but the problem is that the results will be archived every 8 hours so I would have 3 rows with the same date, but I only want one. I tried creatting a variable and created a new archive with a cycle time of 24h, but the cell in the column only shows - ,I guess that I need to wait until a day passes to have a date in that field?

In short I need to fill the table as shown (see attachment).

I tried having a variable that would change it value every 24h (bool), and have an archive with a trigger recording on value change, I tried using time control but don't know how to set it up, it needs to link with a function but which one? Could someone give me instructions on how to create that variable in straton if it can't be done with time control?

Default AW: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

see attached project.
    used modules:
    * historian
    * report generator
    * time control

To store the values in the archive the 'Type of scan' is set to 'Event-triggered'
    A variable 'Trigger' is used to do that.
    The Trigger variable is set to 1 with the time control.
    The reset is done with a function and a alarm delay time of 2 seconds.
    see: variable 'Trigger' -> Limit[2] -- Delay time [s]; Function[2] -- Function
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Report.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

how can I open this project, I have zenon 6.51, could you attach a workspace backup of the project?

Default Re: AW: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

solution: File/Restore project backup/ browse for the backup file

Thank you stefan_m this is exactly what I needed!
    only one question, how to hide a column? I could set the font of that column to be white so it won't be seen, is there another way?

Ok,two more things, I'm also recording a few boolen variables, and I need to show their limit text in the report (instead of SPONT, see pic) i.e. when it's at log.1 limit text is ON and at log.0 limit text is OFF.
    Using the archive function I can only pick from value,status,time... but not text?!

If no values for 7h or 14h are read from the archive (i.e runtime was started at 18h) how to fill those fields with value 0. Reason for this is that I planed the table for 3 results per day,every day has it 3 rows, so if I start the runtime at i.e 18h the next value that will be recorder is at 23:59, but the result at 7h on the next day will fill the row which was intended for the result at 14h the previous day!

Hope I made sense...
    I attached an image.

Default AW: Re: AW: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

1. Open the report.
    2. Select the specific column (e.g. click on table header [A] to select the complete column)
    3. open the context menu and select 'Format Columns...'
    4. select last tab (Column)
    5. Set 'Width in pixels' to 0 or use the Option 'Hide'

Quote Originally Posted by bojan View Post
    solution: File/Restore project backup/ browse for the backup file

Thank you stefan_m this is exactly what I needed!
    only one question, how to hide a column? I could set the font of that column to be white so it won't be seen, is there another way?

Default AW: Re: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

Quote Originally Posted by bojan View Post
    Ok,two more things, I'm also recording a few boolen variables, and I need to show their limit text in the report (instead of SPONT, see pic) i.e. when it's at log.1 limit text is ON and at log.0 limit text is OFF.
    Using the archive function I can only pick from value,status,time... but not text?!
    There are two ways to display text instead of a number. see 'Report1.xrs' in the attached project.

If no values for 7h or 14h are read from the archive (i.e runtime was started at 18h) how to fill those fields with value 0. Reason for this is that I planed the table for 3 results per day,every day has it 3 rows, so if I start the runtime at i.e 18h the next value that will be recorder is at 23:59, but the result at 7h on the next day will fill the row which was intended for the result at 14h the previous day!

Hope I made sense...
    I attached an image.
    Use a picture from screentype 'Archive revision' with default control elements.
    With the button 'Paste...' a dialog is shown where you can insert values into an archive.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ausrufezeichen Re: Report generator, how to show multiple results at different times in a single report

Hmm, I get it. But the question is, being that I have 6 bool variables which are archived 3 times a day all year round this means that I have to create 6 new colums in which the values 0/1 are stored and hide them so they wouldn't get printed, and then use one of those 2 solutions to write the text in the columns which I will print. Wouldn't this increase the size of my archive dramaticaly?