Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Variable ant it's Rema value

Frage Variable ant it's Rema value

Hello guys,

Does anybody know how to get actual Variable Rema state text.
    In another word. How to get rema status text which coresponds actual variable value.

string rema_ID = Convert.ToString(myIntVariable.get_DynProperties("Rema"));
    myRema = myRemas.ItemById(Convert.ToInt32(rema_ID));

RemaText = myRema.StateItem(myIntVariable.StatusValue).Text;
    ------------------Here something wrong ----------

How to merge Rema State Item and Variable current value.

Sorry for my English I hope you undestand me.

Best regardsd

Default Re: Variable ant it's Rema value

Ok
    Nobody can answer.
    In another words.
    How to know Variables current states text.
    for example CB1 Open
    I want to collect all variables and its current values.
    Not only Alarms
    Thanks

You need to be careful, as not all variables may have a current value. Some values may currently not be required by the runtime (no alarm, not in a screen, not stored on the disk etc) and therefore are not requested from the hardware.

You will need to check if "IsOnline" returns "TRUE" before accessing the variable value.

In regard to the Remas, the StateItem is also an ID. You will have to enumerate all StateItem items, and check for all IDs whether the value matches the variable value.

With a reaction matrix however, not only the value can be compared, but also the status of the variable.

You can therefore have to StateItem items with value=2, but with different statusbits, and different statetexts. (one value=2 and user statusbit M3=TRUE and statetext "2andTRUE" and one value=2 and user statusbit M3=FALSE and statetext "2andFALSE".

These do not necessarily need to be in order (in regard to the first ID with the value). See the screenshot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot144.png
Views:	73
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	538

There is an idea, to enhance the variable diagnosis window, to also show the current state text, in addition to the variable value and status.

Why exactly do you want to collect this information?

Did you know, that the state text of the variable is also available in the historian?

When you have a license for the historian module (not starter edition) you could create a triggered archive to store all values on a trigger variable, and perhaps export the archive.

Also the state text can be shown in a report from the report generator for each variable.

Rotes Gesicht Re: Variable ant it's Rema value

Hello,,

Usually not all Swiching devices positions are shown in Pictures. Warning signals usually is in Alarm list. But if I have big substation I want to show this datapoints in one place.
    I want to create User form window where dispacher can find all substation indications , measuremets. HE can filter it, Block signals , Unblock blocked and etc. and he want to know the position of signal. For example is it blocked, or is it in manual state and want to know actual state text. My rema matrix is complex. I have to check Revison bit,Invalid bit ALT_VAL and etc. I hope that is easy way to know reas text as it like as alam.Item(i).Text.
    So now I know that I have to check all used status bits and check values with this bits.
    Ok I will do it.

next question is it posible to know status bit value. for example How to know is Revision bit is 0 or is it 1.
    Thanks
    Guys

Checkout the "State.ReaStatusStd" in the object model documentation in the zenon online help. Here it is shown how the status for a state can be determined.

On how to read the status of the variable in the runtime, checkout the "Variable.StatusValue", "Variable.StatusString" and "Variable.StatusExtValue" in the object model documentation in the online help.

Please note that, as with the variable value, "IsOnline" must also return TRUE before accessing any of the above StatusX properties.

Rotes Gesicht Re: Variable ant it's Rema value

Thanks Mark
    You really Helped me

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    Checkout the "State.ReaStatusStd" in the object model documentation in the zenon online help. Here it is shown how the status for a state can be determined.

On how to read the status of the variable in the runtime, checkout the "Variable.StatusValue", "Variable.StatusString" and "Variable.StatusExtValue" in the object model documentation in the online help.

Please note that, as with the variable value, "IsOnline" must also return TRUE before accessing any of the above StatusX properties.

Hello Guys,

I have the same problem and i would like to get "Rema" of my variable in Sicam230. However, i could not figure out how to do it. I am quite new about C# and Copadata/Sicam230 .
    I tried
    ObjectName.ItemVariable(i).get_DynPropertiesEnum("REMA")
    however it did not work out.

josefm Gast

Hi yavaskoray,

welcome to the COPA-DATA Forum

Where do you try to get the property from the variable? In the Editor or in the Runtime? Have you already checked the help for this information?
    I would also suggest to use the search in the forum for example if you use variables in the runtime you should use an online container, therefore you can find the information easily in this thread.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by josefm View Post
    Hi yavaskoray,

welcome to the COPA-DATA Forum

Where do you try to get the property from the variable? In the Editor or in the Runtime? Have you already checked the help for this information?
    I would also suggest to use the search in the forum for example if you use variables in the runtime you should use an online container, therefore you can find the information easily in this thread.

Best regards,
    Thank you

I am trying to get variable into a C# form in the Runtime.
    Right now all the variables which i use now are in the screen so read by driver automatically. Thus, i don't think i need a online container now.
    But after i make my test i will try to implement online container