Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Recipegroup module in the standard RT

Default Recipegroup module in the standard RT

My project needs to Recipegroup module in the RT but without the following function: save, save as, new, export/import and its page. Therefore my requirement is only Write function of Recipegroup that will be execute by button in RT.

Also my development tool is Energy edition type and RT is standard type without any option.

First: should I order the Recipegroup module for RT according my requirement?
    Second: could I use from energy edition editor to develop and modify the current standard project and also adding the Recipegroupe?

Default Re: Recipegroup module in the standard RT

Quote Originally Posted by marchelo View Post
    My project needs to Recipegroup module in the RT but without the following function: save, save as, new, export/import and its page. Therefore my requirement is only Write function of Recipegroup that will be execute by button in RT.
    By using the zenon standard function "Recipegroupmanager" you can use the Recipe Group Manager in the runtime also without the screen. The Recipegroupmanager needs to be licensed also in the runtime.

The standard recipes offer similar functionality, and there also exists a standard recipe function, to write are recipe. Certain functionality however, like writing string variables, setting variable statuses and allocations, are not available in the standard recipes.

Also my development tool is Energy edition type and RT is standard type without any option.
    The energy edition development environment comes with the optional module recipe group manager. You would also need a license in the runtime in order to use the module here too.

First: should I order the Recipegroup module for RT according my requirement?
    That depends on what you want to achieve with the recipe group manager. Is this something that the standard recipes could also do?

Second: could I use from energy edition editor to develop and modify the current standard project and also adding the Recipegroupe?
    You can, but the recipe group manager will still need a license in the runtime to work.