Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Message control menu

janlyndon Gast

Default Message control menu

Hi,

Can any body help me how to activate message control menu?

thanks

Default Re: Message control menu

The first thing you may want to check is if the optional module "message control" is included in your license. Please check your license sheet, or the "info about" window in the zenon editor, to see if you have a license for message control.

If you have a license, please check if the option "Windows CE Project" in your project properties is active. Message Control is not available on Windows CE, and if the option "Windows CE Project" is set active, message control will also not be available.

janlyndon Gast

Hi Marc,

exactly, Can you help me determine the required exact description of licenses that i need of my project? here are the specifications:

1) Redundant server - 15,000 variables, editor & runtime license, IEC61850 & Modbus RTU/TCP driver, opc server gateway to DCS, snmp to monitor ethernet switch ports status, with gprs modem to send sms of selected alarms, all alarms (cel, etm, alarm list), reports generation.

2) Engineering workstation (as client) - 15,000 variables, other license same as server but without editor license.

3) 3units Operator workstations (as client) located in 3 substations- each has 5000 variables, other license same as server, but w/o editor and it has 52inch LCD monitor to display alarms only configured as second monitor.

If not can you send me the complete list of standard Zenon licenses, so i will not missed other licenses that maybe required in my project.

Thanks,

I've asked one of our sales engineers to assist in this matter.

You can send them an e-mail yourself as well. sales@copadata.com

Please feel free to refer to this post in your e-mail.

janlyndon Gast

Thanks Marc,

I'll just wait from your reply so i can discuss each items if not clear for me.

regards,