Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Runtime hangs

Default Runtime hangs

Guys, I have been working on Zenon 6.50 SP0 Build1, installed on Windows XP 2002 Service pack 3, and everything was working fine up till now. When I edited an already created Worldview picture and tried to start the Runtime, it simply hanged. The cursor isn't visible in the text elements, I can't click anywhere on any button or menu?

Default Re: Runtime hangs

Problem solved

A script that was executing 4 functions namely Set focus to Frame, Move focus, Activate Input to the elements with focus and picture switch was modified by deleting the last function 'picture switch'. Everything is working fine now

Default Re: Runtime hangs

in this case, the function "activate input on elements with focus" may have called again the picture switch function, wich on it's turn, again set the focus, and activated the input on the element with the focus. A typical example of an endless loop. In the runtime it appears everything hangs. You can recognize this by looking at the taskmanager to the CPU load for the process "zenrt32.exe" If it is at 100% (or 50% on a dual core system) this is an indication for an endless loop.