Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Client error: Server name have been modified. But no changes have been made

Default Client error: Server name have been modified. But no changes have been made

I am having problems with a web server/client application. I can start the client without any problems but the day after, it is frozen and no button or measurement are working. Except from the Reload button with the function Reload project online. When pressing it i get an error message: ”Please restart the Runtime, The server names in project ”ABC400” have been modified!”. But no changes have been made. I can restart he applikation on the client and i works fine again, for some time.
    The user on the server and client is newer logged out.

How can i solve this?

Default AW: Client error: Server name have been modified. But no changes have been made

Maybe it's a problem with the path of the RT Data. Without special configuration, zenon uses %temp%\zenWebCli - somehow Windows 10 seems to clear this data from time to time...

To change the path of the RT Data on the WebClient, you have to add/modify the zenon6.ini -> section [Path] -> WEB_PROJECT_PATH

Default Re: Client error: Server name have been modified. But no changes have been made

Beitrag Re: Client error: Server name have been modified. But no changes have been made

Thanks for your answers. 
    I tried adding the WEB_PROJECT_PATH to [PATH] in the Zenon6.ini file on the Client but it doesn't solve the problem. What else can i try?