Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: regarding zenon logic

Default regarding zenon logic

I m trying to make a logic for getting output KWh of solar power station in every 5minit and also i need to get the difference of kwh (ie current kwh -(minus) previous kwh.
    how to make this logic in fbd. what is the function to move the integer value from one to another location.
    please help me to solve this problem.

2. #
    Best Answer

Default Re: regarding zenon logic

I'm not sure what is/are the missing point(s) for you:
    - the FBD in general? (then, why not in another language according IEC 61131, the zenon Logic supports few, I prefer to program in ST, is very similar typical programming languages)
    - that in a program/subprogram/UDFB you can create additional private variables to store previous value of an input variable.
    - how to use a timer function to evaluate the data at particular time/period?
    - that a zenon variable can be configured as 'externally visible' for zenon Logic and used as input for any calculations there. The result can be a additional stratonNG variable or INTERN.
    and I have no clue what you mean with "move integer value" or "another location".

This Forum is not the right place to start a general programming course; from the scratch. And for use of Logic there is a training. 

If you need just a periodical calculation (made in zenon logic) of values of some zenon variable(s) to the results on another zenon variable(s), and those 4 hints above are not sufficient: contact the support officially and ask for some small example of periodical calculation of process data.

Best Answer

Lächeln Re: regarding zenon logic

thanks for your reply .