Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Operator Guidance

Default Operator Guidance

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask some suggestion. Currently, I am developing a system where it will guide the operator to do an operation. For example, during the fire alarm, a pop up will guide the operator to handle the situation. And i am using the screen switch function to develop the system. However, it seem not to conveniece since, i have to configure a lot of screen switch function and multiple script in order to complete the system. Is there any conveniece way to configure this guide. I am thinking if possible i want to have a same function as command processing. where i can create a workflow of the SOP. is there any simple method to configure this method in zenon. or i need to create a program using vba.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Operator Guidance

something ready to use - no.

I would propose you to use rather zenon Logic or AddIn-Framework, not VBA.

General concept: a program in zenon Logic could evaluate the zenon ('externally visible') process variables and follow the workflows you programmed. As result then Logic could change value of some string variable(s) (message title and text, etc.) and a bool variable - trigging by value 1 just one zenon screen switch function to display the current message. When the user clicks OK button it resets this bool variable to 0, and logic knows it has to go to the next step.