Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Smart Checklist

Default Smart Checklist

Hi everyone,

I interested with this article. https://www.copadata.com/en/product/zenon-software-platform-for-industrial-automation-energy-automation/data-acquisition/smart-checklist/

It look like that i can create a checklist for the operator during the operation. However, I am not found any manual or function in zenon. I am using zenon 10 energy edition. My question is how to create this smart checklist? Is it still supported by the current version.

Thank you.

Default Re: Smart Checklist

Smart Checklist demands the use of zenon module 'Batch'. I do not think the Forum is the best way to ask for more information. Have you tried to press the 'Contact' button below this mentioned article (and/or download the Fact Sheet pdf)?

Default Re: Smart Checklist

Hi Ursulak,

Thank you for your reply. I am already read the brochure regarding the smart checklist. But somehow i can't find the configuration. Since you are already mention about the batch module. I am thinking my current version is not comply with the batch control module.

Thanks