Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: action lock symbol

Default action lock symbol

Hi everyone,

Currently, i have configure a lock action in my command group. I want to ask how do i configure the combi element that show my item was lock. I am referring to this lock action in the command processor. based on this help chapter, the lock action is linked to M1 status bits, thus i have create a formula for the combi element representation. but it seem does not work.

thank you

Default Re: action lock symbol

You can check if RV gets M1 status bit: in the command screen screen element 'Response variable (status)', or in the CEL column (if you produce the CEL entry by value/status change of RV, e.g. by linked reaction matrix), or if RV is linked to some dynamical screen element - by mouse right-click on the element (by default displays current variable information). 

If your combined-element does not evaluate the M1 status bit, than maybe is configured to first evaluate another states/values? By first met condition, by default, there is no next evaluation. 

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    You can check if RV gets M1 status bit: in the command screen screen element 'Response variable (status)', or in the CEL column (if you produce the CEL entry by value/status change of RV, e.g. by linked reaction matrix), or if RV is linked to some dynamical screen element - by mouse right-click on the element (by default displays current variable information). 

If your combined-element does not evaluate the M1 status bit, than maybe is configured to first evaluate another states/values? By first met condition, by default, there is no next evaluation. 

Hi, current my RV gets the M1 status bits, how do i configure the combi element to show that the item is currently being lock.

thanks 

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sIqynQT1oP.png