Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How can I find which server - 1 or 2 - is the current process server and which is standby?

Frage How can I find which server - 1 or 2 - is the current process server and which is standby?

I want to show on the screen, the word "Primary" if current server is Primary server and  the word "Secondary" if current server is Secondary server, 
    would you please help me how to do it.

Default Re: How can I find which server - 1 or 2 - is the current process server and which is standby?

Hi,
    You can use the system variable which is created by driver SYSDRV to get the name of the primary server, and then create a string type combined element to display the expected text based on the primary server name.

Default Re: How can I find which server - 1 or 2 - is the current process server and which is standby?

The SYSDRV driver supports variable '[Network] Standalone/Primary Server/Standby Server/Client' which on each computer in zenon Network informs if particular PC is the primary server, the standby server or a client. You can link this variable with a (multi) numerical reaction matrix and display the limit text in a dynamical text screen element.  
    Help: 
  4. Drivers / 
  5. SYSDRV / 
  6. Creating variables / 
  7. Theme - [network]