PDA

View Full Version : Variable identification for SO varaible

milosh
25th June 2021, 09:46
Hi all.<br>I made SO variable called SO_NAME (internal-bool), with empty field Variable identification.<br>Then made screen symbol with dynamic text field, which use SO_NAME as Varibale identification as text.<br><br>Also, I made project variable INT_NAME (internal-bool) where Variable identification defined as : MOTOR1.<br><br>Then I do mapping SO_NAME &lt;-&gt; INT_NAME<br><br>Put SO symbol to project screen.<br><br>But dynamic text filed was not populated with text. MOTOR 1, it stays empty...<br><br>BR,<br>MK

ex_thkit
5th July 2021, 09:17
I have experienced the same thing. Solved this by releasing the identification property, and typing it into the "released" properties at each instance of the smart object.<br><br>BR<br>-TAK

milosh
8th July 2021, 14:35
I have experienced the same thing. Solved this by releasing the identification property, and typing it into the "released" properties at each instance of the smart object.<br><br>BR<br>-TAK<br>
<br>Yes, that's the only solution now...

LukasP
2nd November 2021, 09:21
Hi all.<br>I made SO variable called SO_NAME (internal-bool), with empty field Variable identification.<br>Then made screen symbol with dynamic text field, which use SO_NAME as Varibale identification as text.<br><br>Also, I made project variable INT_NAME (internal-bool) where Variable identification defined as : MOTOR1.<br><br>Then I do mapping SO_NAME &lt;-&gt; INT_NAME<br><br>Put SO symbol to project screen.<br><br>But dynamic text filed was not populated with text. MOTOR 1, it stays empty...<br><br>BR,<br>MK<br><br>It seems as if you tick the "use variable properties of Smart Object" during mapping of your SO_NAME &lt; - &gt; INT_NAME.<br>I think it should work if you untick this option.<br>But be aware. NONE of the variables properties of the SOT variable will be used.<br>
<br>