PDA

View Full Version : Web Engine Deployment Tool Error

rahulindore05
16th February 2021, 06:25
Hi,<br><br>While starting Web Engine Deployment tool get application error for reference please find attached image. Will you please tell me the probable reasons of it. Settings for IIS has been done as mentioned in Help file.<br><br>Regards,<br>Rahul.

joris.l
16th February 2021, 10:29
Hi,<br><br>While starting Web Engine Deployment tool get application error for reference please find attached image. Will you please tell me the probable reasons of it. Settings for IIS has been done as mentioned in Help file.<br><br>Regards,<br>Rahul.<br><br>Hi Rahul,<br>have you installed the same version of the web server?<br>
<br>

rahulindore05
16th February 2021, 12:14
Hi,<br><br>Zenon Web server is install of zenon 8. Earlier I had tested with zenon 8.20 version, now tried same with zenon 8 where found similar issue.<br><br>Regards,<br>Rahul.<br><br>
<br>

joris.l
16th February 2021, 15:16
Have you tried a build-upgrade or reinstall of zenon?<br>It seems like files for service grid are missing - has there been a service Grid installation on this system?

rahulindore05
18th February 2021, 13:59
Hi,<br><br>There is no service grid install in system. Is it require? as per help manual we can use zenon runtime connector instead of service grid.<br><br>Regards,<br>Rahul.

joris.l
18th February 2021, 14:04
Hi,<br><br>There is no service grid install in system. Is it require? as per help manual we can use zenon runtime connector instead of service grid.<br><br>Regards,<br>Rahul.<br>
<br>Ther is no need to install service grid. But the error states it is looking for a .dll of service grid.<br>To me it seems a more recent version of zenon was installed and removed, and now the deployment tool can no longer find the requried dlls.<br>Therefore i suggested a reinstall or build update