PDA

View Full Version : WebClient Issue

Srikanthg
7th December 2019, 21:11
Dear Team,<br><br>Please find the attachment , while opening Webclient using "init" or by WebClient Starter in Zenon Version 7.50 build&nbsp;58685 in multi-project structure. At specific project opening the error is occue only in single webclient not in all. previously we use to format the windows but at point of time we cant system with errors.<br><br>Warm Regards<br><br>Srikanth G&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

joris.l
3rd February 2020, 15:43
Please try to clean the Runtime Files of the Webclient. <br>This error occurs when a file has been corrupted and cannot be read be the Runtime.<br>The Runtime File Folders can be found in %temp%/zenWebCli or %temp%/low/zenWebCli<br>If the WEB_PROJECT_PATH has been set in zenon6.ini you can find the Runtime files in the set location

Srikanthg
3rd February 2020, 15:58
Thanks for your valuable time&nbsp;<span style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62);">joris<br><br>I have set the path to D:\Zenonserver , I have cleared deleted the files of RT multiple times. When Client starts files receiving to client system will be upto specific project and Webclient closes with the error as above.<br><br>I have updated build - version is 7.50 .. I have tried with opened Web Client using init of&nbsp;</span>wwwroot and Web Client Starter using bat file as below<br><br><div>cd C:\Program Files\COPA-DATA\zenon Web Client\zenWebClientStarter.exe -Project projectname -Server servername -WebServer webservername -Zoom 1<br><br></div><div>exit<br><br>Kindly suggest any other solution<br><br><br>Warm Regards<br><br>Srikanth G</div>

joris.l
5th February 2020, 16:17
<span style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62);"><br><br>When Client starts files receiving to client system will be upto specific project and Webclient closes with the error as above.<br><br></span><br>
<br>Hello,<br>does this mean you have multiple projects in use?<br>Have you tried generating all runtime files again for the Server?<br>Does the error message also occur when using a regular runtime as a client?<br><br>

Srikanthg
18th February 2020, 19:18
<br><br>
<br>Hello,<br>does this mean you have multiple projects in use?<br>Have you tried generating all runtime files again for the Server?<br>Does the error message also occur when using a regular runtime as a client?<br><br><br>
<br>Project is Multi-Project&nbsp;<br><br>Only MAIN project runtime is set in Zenon Startup Tool. It calls all the other Runtime files of sub-projects. Error never occurred in server. In random web Clients user is facing the issue. Kindly suggest what all points have to be noted in such conditions&nbsp;

Srikanthg
17th November 2020, 07:56
Dear Team,<br><br><br>Issues regarding Web Client have been inceasing, Kindly give an solution for the problem.<br><br>Warm Regards<br>Srikanth G

joris.l
7th January 2021, 08:59
Hello,<br>have you tried reloading the Runtime Server and cleaned the cache in the WebClient Runtimefolder (%Temp%/zenWebCli or %Temp%/Low/zenWebCli)? It seems like an invalid archive file has been generated.<br><br>BR,<br>Joris

Srikanthg
7th January 2021, 13:19
<span style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62);">Hello Joris,</span><br style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62);"><span style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62);"><br>Runtime server was not reloaded. WebClient Files are directed to stored in fixed location by doing changes in zenon6.ini file. I have deleted the RT files in Webclient and tried to open client again but same error is repeating. Can you guide me how to trace the&nbsp;invalid archive file generated.<br><br></span>Warm Regards<br><br>Srikanth G

joris.l
7th January 2021, 13:36
I would reccomend to verify the Diagviewer logs.<br>Please note that the corrupt file must be tracked on the runtime server, since the server is responsible for synchronizing files.<br>If the Web Client cannot read the file, it must be erased from the server.<br><br>BR,<br>Joris