PDA

View Full Version : WPF elements in HTML5

grzegorz_kaczmarczyk
20th September 2019, 06:47
Hello,<br><br>I would like to know, if WPF elements, like gauges, bars etc., are supported by HTML5.<br><br>Thank you in advance for your answer.&nbsp;

david.cerdeira
24th September 2019, 12:23
Dear&nbsp;grzegorz_kaczmarczyk,<br><br>Unfortunately,&nbsp;AddOn’s like ActiveX or WPF Elements are not supported by the HTML5 technology.<br><br>You can find the list of functionalities and elements supported in HTML5 in the documentation topic (inc. subtopics) below:<br><br><em>Manual &gt; HTML Web Engine &gt; Engineering in the Editor &gt; Supported functionalities for HTML visualization<br></em><br>Good luck.<br><br>Best regards,<br>DC

ananyagupta
3rd February 2021, 08:09
<div>In this section, I will explain how you can use the gauge control in your application. The easiest way to get started would be to copy this template code snippet in your project after referencing CircularGauge.dll and the CircularGauge namespace.</div><div><br></div><div>Hide&nbsp; &nbsp;Shrink&nbsp; &nbsp; Copy Code</div><div>&lt;!--Black Gauge --&gt;</div><div>&lt;gauge:CircularGaugeControl x:Name="myGauge1"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="0"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; Radius="150"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleRadius="110"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleStartAngle="120"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleSweepAngle="300"</div><div>&nbsp; PointerLength="85"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; PointerCapRadius="35"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; MinValue="0"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; MaxValue="1000"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; MajorDivisionsCount="10"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; MinorDivisionsCount="5"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; CurrentValue="{Binding Score}"</div><div>&nbsp; ImageSource="silverlightlogo.png"</div><div>&nbsp; ImageSize="60,50"</div><div>&nbsp; RangeIndicatorThickness="8"</div><div>&nbsp; RangeIndicatorRadius="120"</div><div>&nbsp; RangeIndicatorLightRadius="10"</div><div>&nbsp; RangeIndicatorLightOffset="80"</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleLabelRadius="90"</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleLabelSize="40,20"</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleLabelFontSize="10"</div><div>&nbsp; ScaleLabelForeground="LightGray"</div><div>&nbsp; MajorTickSize="10,3"</div><div>&nbsp; MinorTickSize="3,1"</div><div>&nbsp; MajorTickColor="LightGray"</div><div>&nbsp; MinorTickColor="LightGray"</div><div>&nbsp; ImageOffset="-50"</div><div>&nbsp; GaugeBackgroundColor="Black"</div><div>&nbsp; PointerThickness ="16"</div><div>&nbsp; OptimalRangeStartValue="300"</div><div>&nbsp; OptimalRangeEndValue="700"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; DialTextOffset="40"&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp; DialText="Black"</div><div>&nbsp; DialTextColor="Black"&gt;&nbsp;</div><div>&lt;/gauge:CircularGaugeControl&gt;</div><div>The CircularGauge control has several options to completely customize all its elements. Most of the property settings are intuitive to use, so I would discuss whatever I knew here. I also learn web designing course and HTML from CETPA.</div>