PDA

View Full Version : Webserver Routing & Redundancy

joelprasad
5th August 2019, 15:10
Hello Team,<br><br>I have a primary and redundant PC. I would be using Webserver upto 20 Concurrent clients. In order to achieve redundancy do I need to procure two licenses of Webserver and install at both servers or can I buy a single license of Webserver and install it on a third PC(routing) and achieve redundancy.<br><br>Kindly advice<br><br>Thank You

felixst
7th August 2019, 09:46
Hello,<br><br>both scenarios are possible.<br>Depending on if you only want to monitor or also operate through the webclients you will need to purhcase zenon Web Server or zenon Web Server Pro.<br>There is also an explanation in our manual in the section "zenon Web Server", if you have zenon installed.<br><br>Regards,<br>Felix

joelprasad
8th August 2019, 15:34
Hello,<br><br>both scenarios are possible.<br>Depending on if you only want to monitor or also operate through the webclients you will need to purhcase zenon Web Server or zenon Web Server Pro.<br>There is also an explanation in our manual in the section "zenon Web Server", if you have zenon installed.<br><br>Regards,<br>Felix<br><br>Thank You Felix<br><br>
<br>