PDA

View Full Version : Cleanup Setup Instructions

LukasRotter
14th February 2019, 13:06
This is a tutorial on how to properly clean up a zenon installation. Replace the '760' in the paths by the actual version number.<br><br><ol><li>Run the CleanupSetupXXX.exe and clean the registry with the tool. The tool removes all setup information and Editor Profiles from current user.<br>If there are several users working on the same PC you have to run the tool for each user. </li></ol>&nbsp;<br><ol><li value="2">Completely delete the following folders: <ol style="list-style-type:lower-alpha;"><li>%ProgramData%\COPA-DATA\zenon760&nbsp; </li><li>%LocalAppData%\COPA-DATA\zenon\Editor </li></ol></li></ol>&nbsp;<br><ol><li value="3">End the following services: <ol style="list-style-type:lower-alpha;"><li>zenadminsrv </li><li>zenlogsrv </li></ol></li></ol>&nbsp;<br><ol><li value="4">Completely delete the following folders:<br><br><u>64 bit operating system:</u> <ol style="list-style-type:lower-alpha;"><li>%CommonProgramFiles%\COPA-DATA </li><li>%CommonProgramFiles(x86)%\COPA-DATA&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </li><li>%ProgramFiles%\COPA-DATA\zenon 7.60 SP0&nbsp;<br>(or your userdefined installation folder) </li><li>%ProgramFiles(x86)%\COPA-DATA\zenon 7.60 SP0&nbsp;<br>(or your userdefined installation folder)</li></ol></li></ol><br><br><u>32 bit operating system:&nbsp; </u><br><ol style="list-style-type:lower-alpha;"><li value="5">%CommonProgramFiles%\COPA-DATA&nbsp;&nbsp; </li><li value="6">%ProgramFiles%\COPA-DATA\zenon 7.60 SP0<br>(or your userdefined installation folder) </li></ol>&nbsp;<br><ol><li value="5">Uninstall the zenon web server and zenon web client where applicable.</li></ol><br>

james.kidson@tgw-group.com
29th April 2019, 12:06
Thank Lukas,<br>where can I find the reg cleaner?

LukasRotter
9th May 2019, 10:14
Hello James,<br><br>you need to contact your local zenon support in order to request the Cleanup Tool for a specific version. These tools are not available directly on our website<br><br>Best Regards<br>Lukas

charliedamian
19th October 2019, 13:53
Well i was in searching for this information and finally i got this information here on this forum thanks for this have a nice day friends

LewisH95
8th November 2019, 10:53
Thanks! this is helpful. I run this method and it helped!<br><br>Regards,<br>Lewis