PDA

View Full Version : Sub Project in Webserver Pro Lite

joelprasad
16th October 2018, 11:07
Hello Team.<br>I have got a Web Server Pro Lite license 3 Clients.<br>I have one main project and one sub project inside the main project. Neither of them are client projects. I have linked the sub project to my main project via screen switch and vice versa.<br>Now will I be able to view the sub project also through my Web client.<br><br>Please suggest

joris.l
16th October 2018, 12:49
I have got a Web Server Pro Lite license 3 Clients.
I have one main project and one sub project inside the main project. Neither of them are client projects. I have linked the sub project to my main project via screen switch and vice versa.
Now will I be able to view the sub project also through my Web client.

If you have a lite license, your sub project and main project must be hosted over the PC where your web server is running. Then you should be able to use subprojects with your Web client.

joelprasad
16th October 2018, 14:19
If you have a lite license, your sub project and main project must be hosted over the PC where your web server is running. Then you should be able to use subprojects with your Web client.<br>
<br>Hello Joris,<br>If the sub project is a client project, then is there any restrictions with Lite version?&nbsp;

joris.l
17th October 2018, 06:56
<br><br>
<br>Hello Joris,<br>If the sub project is a client project, then is there any restrictions with Lite version?&nbsp;<br>
<br>A client project works also on a Web Client - but it has to be ensured that the nessesary variables are available/can be connected over the client project.<br><br>BR,<br>Joris

joelprasad
17th October 2018, 15:06
<br><br>
<br>A client project works also on a Web Client - but it has to be ensured that the nessesary variables are available/can be connected over the client project.<br><br>BR,<br>Joris<br>
<br>Hello Joris,<br>can you confirm that, a project configured as client can be Accessed via Webserver Pro Lite version. It is mentioned in the Copa Data manual that its does not supports. Screenshot attached

joris.l
18th October 2018, 08:15
Sorry if this was not clear. When there is a Lite Web Server in use, Client projects (Which have a server elsewhere than where the Web Server Lite is running) are not supported.<br>Only runtimes running on the same PC will get a connection.<br>

joelprasad
29th October 2018, 07:10
Thank You Joris