PDA

View Full Version : zenAdminSrv cannot be reached

allmendinger
26th April 2017, 21:41
Hi,

I am having trouble with webclient connection. The SCADA machine is remote and I am trying to connect to it through a router. Ports opened are 80, 443, 1100, 1102.
When I connect I get the attached description in IE. I have tried in Administrator mode and still the same.

V7.11 SP0
Graham

georgk
27th April 2017, 08:44
Hello Graham,

Please take a look at this Knowledge Base article:
https://www.copadata.com/en/support-services/knowledge-base-faq/pit-may-occur-that-the-webclient-setup-does-not-947/

BR,
Georg

allmendinger
27th April 2017, 16:05
I tried that and no difference, any ideas?

georgk
28th April 2017, 08:40
Hello Graham,<br><br>What did you do?<br>The KB article describes that with 7.11 Webclients (before Build 11882) it could happen that the Admin and Log-Service are not correctly registered.<br>Which leads to the issue you describe.<br>Below the article is the download link for the WebClient build which has the fix included.<br><br>Note: When installing a new WebClient version, you have to uninstall the old one first.<br><br><br>What is the Build number of your WebClient?<br>-&gt; You can check this in the Internet Explorer by checking the Addon properties.<br>-&gt; or by checking the file details on "C:\Program Files (x86)\COPA-DATA\zenon Web Client\npzenWebCli.dll"<br><br>BR,<br>Georg